Lorizzle (crutchysmyhero8) wrote in newsies_hush,
Lorizzle
crutchysmyhero8
newsies_hush

So I said I was going to post this Tuesday but in 5 minutes it will be Tuesday so I said what the hey :D Challenge 5 info under the cut!

READ ALL THE RULES!!

Alright I am supplying you with 4 newsies caps provided by cursetheflame. From these 4 caps you are allowed to make FOUR
icons. You can't blend images unless its an image blended with the same image.Now this is where the contest gets a tad different. Over at phantom_awards
one of their special categories was odd shaped icons. Well this challenge is the same. Your icon CANNOT be 100x100. But it can't be over 100x100. Do
I make sense? it can be 80x80, 50x80 you know any number lower than 100 :P</span>

</u></strong>

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Comments allowed for members only